During this time, our focus is on maximizing the health and safety of our patients, training clients, and fitness members by providing care through a number of different options while also adopting CDC-guided, best practice screening methods, exposure protection, sanitization and social distancing standards throughout our facilities!
Mask is a must!
- Client’s will need to wear a mask at all times. We want to prevent the spread of COVID-19.One of the biggest questions we have been receiving regarding the use of face masks while exercising is:
- “Is it safe to perform cardiovascular exercises while wearing a face mask?”
- While our team understands that it is not necessarily comfortable, it is important due to the heavy breathing during cardio to keep all of those around you safe.
- If you begin to feel short of breath and/or dizzy, please take a short break to regroup. Please be extra sensitive if you have any cardiac and/or respiratory issues.
- Our Doctors of Physical Therapy and Personal Trainers are here for you and available to help with monitoring.
- Everyone who enters any of our facilities is being screened to reduce any risk.
- Anyone with questionable findings during the screen will not be permitted to perform on-site physical activity that day. Better to play it safe!
- We are asking our fitness members to wipe down any and all fitness equipment/machines that they’ve used/touched.
- We are ensuring that all equipment and therapeutic areas are being disinfected after each use and between clients.
- All high touch surfaces, common areas, entry and exit doors are being disinfected at least once every hour.
- We have enhanced our employee’s hand washing policy.
- We have enhanced the frequency of our professional cleaning services which perform full-facility cleaning during off-hours.
- We are encouraging all patients to bring their own water, as all community water fountain use will be temporarily off-limits.
- Per Gov. Phil Murphy, our current max capacity in the facility is 25 people at any given time. Therefore, we are asking that you limit your workout to one hour for the time being. We appreciate your patience while you wait.
Practice social distancing
- Please remember to stay a safe distance (at least 6 feet) from other fitness enthusiasts. Let’s all be as safe as possible.
Locker rooms & drinking fountain
- Please bring a water bottle with you! At this time, our drinking fountain and showers are currently marked “out of service” until further notice.
For any fitness related questions, please email Lisa at LWHITE@BREAKTHRUPT.COM