Dr. Asha Pandey-Smith PT, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Dr. Asha has a history with Breakthru, as an undergraduate intern, then as an aide, and now as a PT. Asha is passionate about helping individuals of all ages with orthopedic and musculoskeletal conditions reach their full potential and thrive. She promotes empowerment through education during her treatments, encouraging her patients to be active participants in their therapeutic journey. Asha strongly believes in the wholistic, evidenced-based, and patient-centered treatment approach, treating the whole person and not simply the condition or injury. She finds nothing more rewarding than seeing her patients reach their personal goals and becoming a part of their journey towards wellness.
Qualifications: Doctor of Physical Therapy from University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, Bachelor of Science from Rutgers University (New Brunswick)
Born: Mount Holly, NJ
Now lives: Mount Laurel, NJ
Health/Wellness Tip/ Quote: Believe in yourself! Keep Moving!
Asha’s Favorite & FUN Facts:
- Health/Wellness Tip or Quote: The journey is just as important as the goal. Be sure to take a moment to breathe along the way, sharing love and gratitude as you push onward toward your goal.
- Place to Travel: Vrindavan, India
- Restaurant: Bouldin Creek Café
- Food: just about anything vegan/vegetarian
- TV Show: Most of the shows on Bravo and Married at First Sight
- Movie: Padmaavat (Bollywood film)
- Singer/Group: Beyoncé
- Athlete/Celebrity: Meryl Streep
- Book: A Thousand Splendid Suns
- Sports Team: USA Volleyball teams
- Hobbies: playing volleyball, jamming to music, singing, traveling