Dr. Dan Pinto PT, DPT, OCS, Certified Schroth Therapist
Doctor of Physical Therapy, Voorhees Facility Manager
Dr. Dan first was interested in the world of physical therapy after receiving physical therapy himself during his high school soccer career. Seeing how much his therapist helped him get back on the field sparked his passion for helping people achieve their goals. From this point on, Dr. Dan has developed a strong passion for physical therapy, and is always seeking current medical literature to help ensure that he is providing the best possible care for every patient. While he enjoys learning and reading, he also enjoys teaching, being an adjunct professor for Rutgers University Physical Therapy Program. Dr. Dan’s treatment style is evidence based, holistic, and he enjoys using manual therapy techniques to help decrease pain levels and improve mobility. Dr. Pinto likes to really get to know each patient in order to ensure that he is working towards meeting their goals. Whether it is getting back into running, golfing, or simply being able to lift and carry grandchildren, he likes to make sure every goal is specific for each individual. He enjoys treating patients of all ages, whether it is juveniles and adolescents with scoliosis or the elderly population with chronic knee pain. His treatments always involve a smile and promoting relaxation because even those who are in pain should smile and have fun.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy received from Misericordia University December, 2014.
- Board Certified in Orthopedics
- C1 Certified Schroth Physical Therapist for the treatment of Scoliosis
- LSVT BIG for the treatment of Parkinson’s Disease
Born: Audubon, NJ
Now lives: Ewing, NJ
Dan Favorite & FUN Facts:
- Place: Outside, whether it be on a beach, on a trail, or a run in the streets.
- Restaurant: The Pour House
- Food: TACOS
- Vacation: Anywhere that has a good adventure
- City: Philadelphia
- TV show: Parks and Recreation
- Singer/Group: The Lumineers
- Athlete: Lionel Messi
- Book: David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
- Sports: Soccer and Hockey
- Team: Arsenal and Flyers
- Hobbies: Running, Reading, enjoying the outdoors, and playing soccer and golf.