Dr. Jodi Goldman PT, DPT, MDT, Certified LSVT BIG Clinician
My name is Jodi Goldman, I am a Physical Therapist and co-owner of BREAKTHRU. My husband and I started Breakthru in 2004 with just a few treatment tables, no office equipment, just our hands and thoughts of how we wanted to practice Physical Therapy. We spent the quality time we wanted with our patients and also having nobody working with us, we walked to the food store next store to photocopy patients’ insurance cards. It was a fun beginning. We have since grown, and it has been a great adventure!
As a PT, I emphasize a holistic approach and full-body wellness in treatment. I studied biology as an undergraduate at the State University of New York at Oneonta, and at the University of California at Los Angeles. I earned a BSc(Hons) in Physical Therapy at the Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, Scotland, and I earned my Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Simmons College.
- Undergraduate at the State University of New York at Oneonta
- BSc(Hons) in Physical Therapy at the Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, Scotland
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Simmons College
- Certified in the McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT)
- Certified LSVT BIG Therapist for Parkinson’s
Born: Manhattan, NY
Now Resides: Medford, NJ
Tip: Don’t isolate a body part… Look at your whole body, from nutrition to exercise. The whole body affects the parts.
Jodi’s Favorite & FUN Facts:
- Place: The Mountains
- Restaurant: big fan of breweries like Iron Hill
- Food: Indian
- Vacation: National Parks out West
- City: San Francisco
- TV show: Homeland
- Film: E.T.
- Singer/Group: Grateful Dead, U2, Classic Rock
- Celebrity: Bono
- Book: I can’t choose just one.
- Sports: Basketball and Dance
- Team: 76ers
- Hobbies: being outdoors, hiking, biking, running, camping, traveling, photography, reading, chilling with my kids