Dr. Marc DeLellis PT, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Dr. Marc DeLellis is passionate about learning, teaching and connecting with people. Every day, he is lucky enough to follow those passions as a physical therapist. Marc has experience treating in outpatient and home based settings. The biggest reward Marc gets from working as a therapist is giving people confidence to overcome the obstacles they're facing and achieving goals that are meaningful to them. What got him into this profession was from first-hand experience as a patient after multiple concussions and injuries from playing rugby. Marc has a special interest in working with individuals with concussions and persistent pain, however he greatly enjoys working with any and all individual cases. He avidly believes in providing individualized care and involving each person in the rehabilitation process, guiding them to moving better and more often.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from Rutgers University
- Bachelor's in Exercise Science From East Stroudsburg University
Born: Pequannock, NJ
Now lives: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey
Marc's Favorite & Fun Facts:
- Health/Wellness Tip or Quote: "Find something you love and do it often."
- Place to Travel/Vacation: Costa Rica
- Restaurant: Hot wings at Whistlers Inn
- Food: Sushi
- TV Show: The Americans
- Movie: Antwone Fisher
- Singer/Group: Foo Fighters
- Athlete/Celebrity: Steven Gerrard
- Book: The Things They Carried, by Tim O'Brien
- Sports Team: Liverpool F.C.
- Hobbies: Resistance training, reading, watching soccer, and hiking