- ACL Prevention
- Breakthru Believers
- Call Us
- Career Opportunities
- Chloe Rothenberg
- Direct Access
- Fitness Careers
- Fitness Programs
- Fitness Reviews
- Fitness Testimonials
- Map Us
- New Patient Forms
- Photo Tour
- Physician Reviews
- Professional Affiliations
- Request an Appointment
- Scoliosis and The Schroth Method
- Specialty Programs
- Thank You
- TMJ Relief
- Physical Therapy
- Meet Our Team
- About Us
- Patient Center
- Medical Library
- Patient Reviews
- Delayed Opening -12 PM Tomorrow, February 2, 2021
- SNOWSTORM CLOSURE: 2/1/2021
- New Year = NEW BENEFITS!
- Thank You!
- Closing Early: Wednesday, 2/20 due to the inclement weather
- Small Business Saturday
- BLACK FRIDAY
- Join Our Jingle Bell 5K Team!
- Scoliosis: Fighting Curve Progression with Bracing & The Schroth Method
- PEDIATRIC PHYSICAL THERAPY
- **Attention: ALL OFFICES CLOSED, Wednesday, 3/21 DUE TO WINTER STORM**
- 21 Day Spring Into Fitness Program
- Snow Alert
- NEW MARLTON Office
- Roses are Red, Violets are Blue… I LOVE working out with you!
- New Year, New YOU! Breakthru’s NEWEST Winter Promotion!
- Black Friday Super Sale
- ACL- Incidence and Prevention
- Summer Shape Up
- Attention All Youth Athletes!
- Scoliosis and The Schroth Method
- Breakthru Physical Therapy + Fitness Acquires South Jersey’s Berlin Physical Therapy
- Warm-up and Cool-down Strategies for Running
- Don’t Get Hurt Returning to Exercise
- Want to Stay Healthy? Move More.
- 3 very common tendon issues that can get in the way of consistently performing outdoor activities such as walking!
- Helpful Tips for Yard AND Self-Care!
- APRIL 14th: Medford Taunton Forge Power Outage Alert
- The Best Approach For Working Out During Ramadan
- The Food-Mood Connection
- Heart Therapy
- In Person or Virtual PT? Maybe Both!
- Dr. Lance Knaub continues to spread his wings to help more people with their health!
- When the Weather Gets Cold, Don’t Forget to Warm Up!
- Stay physically active during COVID-19 with exercise as medicine.
- Holiday Fitness Specials
- CYBER MONDAY 2020
- #SHOPSMALL with us!
- BLACK FRIDAY 2020
- Breakthru Goes Pink!
- Fitness is BACK and we missed you!
- The Importance of Regular Wellness Checkups
- NEW Offering: Breakthru Pilates
- 30:30 TRANSFORMATION
- 21 Day JUMP Start
- We Are NOW Offering Telehealth PT Services!
- 3/19 Update from Team Breakthru
- 3/17 Update: Attention PT Clients
- Healthy Living Strategies
- Five Things To Check Off Before Running
- Fitness, with a Side of Dysfunction?
- Jaw Pain?
- Casey Lohne Scholarship
- New Year’s Holiday Hours
- 2020 Community Health Fair & Client Appreciation Party
- Physical Therapists Diagnose Movement “Illnesses”
- National Wellness Month
- Young Woman Shares Experiences with Juvenile Arthritis and Physical Therapy
- 5 Ways Men Can Take Charge of Their Health
- Scoliosis: Things to look out for!
- National Physical Fitness and Sports Month
- Shoulder Stability in the Overhead Athlete
- Life is a Movement Journey, Here’s How PT Can Help
- Balance Problems? We Can Help!
- New Year, New You!
- How To Reduce Your Risk Of ACL Injury For Athletes
- Maintain YOUR Gains After Therapy
- Tips To Start Running Injury Free
- Breakthru Snow Shoveling With These Helpful Tips!
- Stay Healthy with the Help of your Freezer
- Eating Clean
- Give Your Heart Some Love
- Meniscus Injuries: Surgery vs. Physical Therapy
- Spring Off the Treadmill
- Acute Management of Lateral Ankle Sprains
- Complimentary Seminar 4/6/17 on: The Female Runner: Maximizing Health to Improve Performance
- Falls Risk Post-Surgery
- Breakthru to Injury-Free Running!
- Black Friday & Holiday Personal Training Special
- Shoulder Pain?
- Aquatic Physical Therapy
- Don’t Live with Back Pain
- Celebrating 10 Years of Serving our Communities!
- Think About ConcussionsPrevention Isn’t Always Flashy
- Lose Weight, Lose Pain
- Hip and Groin Injuries in Athletes- A New Frontier in Sports Medicine
- Improve Your Running and Stay Injury Free
- Keep Moving with Arthritis
- How to Achieve your Resolutions in 2014
- Hit the Ground Running
- Top 5 Upper Extremity Injuries in Youth Athletes
- Take Control Of Your Back Pain
- Meniscus Tears What You Need to Know to Stay in the Game
- Relax, De-stress and Reduce Pain with a Massage!
- BLACK FRIDAY 2021
- Enhance Weight Loss and Improve Digestion with THIS Simple Habit
- Fall Into Fitness
- We Are Committed To Your Health and Wellness
- Start Your Year With an Annual Movement Screen
- Your Physical Therapist Can Help You Keep Your Resolution
- 2019 Be Fearless Scholarship Winners
- 2019 Be Fearless Scholarship
- CYBER Monday
- Breakthru Physical Therapy & Fitness will be having a delayed opening tomorrow, Thursday, 2/9/17
- Client Appreciation Party
Docs Doing Great Things
Exercise & Fitness
- Cyber Monday Sale!!
- SHOP Small Biz Saturday!
- Summer Running Goals? We can help!
- Cyber Monday Sale
- Holiday Special
- Join NOW & Get The Rest Of 2018 FREE!
- The Underutilized Muscle Contraction
- Summer Sports Training
- Moms are the BEST!
- Baker’s Dozen Training Special
- Spring Into Fitness
- Spring Into Fitness 2016
- PTFit Program
- Don’t Let Knee Patellofemoral Pain Slow You Down
Injury Issue Specific
Knee Physical Therapy
Posts with image
Posts with video
- Schroth Method
- Sports Medicine
- LSVT BIG
- Aquatic Therapy
- Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Manual Therapy
- ACL Prevention
- Video Throwing Analysis (VTA)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy
- McKenzie Method
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Golf/Titleist Performance Institute(TPI)
- Running Program
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- PT Fit
- Neck & Back Pain
- Video Review
- Frank Review
- Tim M. Review
- My confidence to move about has been raised 100%
- Thanks BREAKTHRU for getting me back on target
- Friendly Therapists
- Thank you Dr. Kevin Schnitzer
- BREAKTHRU has a wonderful, courteous and helpful staff
- The best thing I ever did for my health was go to BREAKTHRU
- Daily Activities Are Easier
- The staff that worked with me were very helpful
- Coming to BREAKTHRU was my BREAKTHRU moment
Training & Sports Performance
- Physical Therapy Isn’t Just for Pain. It Can Keep You Healthy for Life.
- FINALLY, Some Good News About Back Pain!
- Attention Breakthru Fitness Members + Training Clients
- COVID-19 Update
- We Accepted the Challenge and donated to the Food Bank of SJ
- Your Health Is Our Top Priority
- Holiday Hours
- Sleep Your Way to Better Athletic Performance
- Fall Into Fitness Special
- Back To School Supply Drive
- Are You A Passive Patient or an Active Consumer of Healthcare?
- 3 Stretches to Overcome Tech Neck Pain
- Research Shows Physical Therapy Should be the First Stop for People With Back Pain
- Want to Try a New Activity? Have Movement Goals? Here’s How PT Can Help.
- Get Pumped About Heart Health
- Sports Performance Program
- Functional Movement Screen
- Be Fearless Scholarship
- Come Celebrate With Us!
- Microsoft Office Login 2010
- Attention ALL Breakthru Clients: Breakthru Will Be Closed Tomorrow, 3/14/17
- BREAKTHRU Parkinson’s Disease!
- 7-Day Trial Pass
- Low Back pain? Get PT First!
- Healthy Living with Essential Oils Class
- Breakthru Physical Therapy is now at Medford Fitness
- Back To School Back To You Special
- Thank You!
- Happy New Year 2018 Wishes Quotes, Greetings & Images
- Concierge Services at BREAKTHRU
- $79 Guidance Program
Weight Loss & Nutrition