Meet Our Team
Abigail Dingle PT, DPT, OCS, SCS
Director of Sports Rehab & Program Development
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Dr. Abby Dingle’s passion for treating the athletic population stems from suffering multiple injuries during her time as a collegiate soccer player. She believes in not only treating the current injury, but determining the underlying cause of injury and supplying the athlete with the tools they will need to stay healthy and successful in the future.
Abby is dual certified in Orthopedic and Sports physical therapy, and believes in using the most up-to-date research to ensure that her patients are receiving the highest level of care.
There is nothing that Abby loves more than to watch her patients resume participating in the activities that they love!
- Drew University 2012, Biology
- Arcadia University 2015, Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy (OCS)
- Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy (SCS)
- Certified in the Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Certified in the Y Balance Test (YBT)
- Trained in proper powerlifting techniques through USA weightlifting
- Co-authored 2 articles: one in the Journal of Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy and one in the Archives of Bone and Joint Surgery
Born: Metuchen, NJ
Now Resides: Voorhees, NJ
Tip: It might be hard, but hard is not impossible.
Abby’s Favorite & FUN Facts:
- Place to Travel/Vacation: Pine Ridge Family Dude Ranch
- Restaurant: Zinburger
- Food: Skittles
- TV Show: Psych
- Movie: The Santa Clause
- Singer/Group: Rascal Flatts
- Athlete/Celebrity: Athlete: Mike Magee/Celebrity: Jennifer Aniston
- Book: The Harry Potter series
- Sports Team: Red Bulls
Soccer, Cornhole, horseback riding, reading