Meet Our Team
Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach
What does the BREAKTHRU culture mean to you?
There is something about Breakthru that draws the best kind of people, from the amazing group of talented professionals I work with to the friendly clientele who are motivated and eager to learn. I have formed some great relationships since working here, and I couldn’t ask to have joined a better group!
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor
- M.S. Health Education, University of West Florida (Pensacola, FL)
- B.S. in Biology, John Carroll University (University Heights, OH)
Single leg kettlebell Romanian Deadlift!
Least Favorite Exercise?
Push ups! But I do them anyway.
What do you do when you are not helping people get in the best shape of their lives?
The hardest job I’ve ever had, managing the White household! The kids’ schedules pretty much run my life, but when I do get downtime, I enjoy reading, shopping, watching favorite TV shows, and relaxing with family and friends.
Who do you look up to and why?
Our veterans, and not just because I’m married to one! Anyone who is willing to put his or her life on the line to protect our country and our freedom is a hero in my eyes!
Brownies with ice cream. I’ve tried to make healthier versions…they’re not good.
If you were a superhero, who would it be and why?
I asked my son for help on this one…he said “Wonder Woman, because you’re wonderful!”
Notable Professional/Personal Achievements:
- 2004 – present: Surviving military life! It’s a long and turbulent roller coaster, but so far I’ve persevered!
- 2014-15: Coordinated a program on Marine Corps Base Quantico designed to help military families learn how to eat healthy on a budget.
- 2017: moved from Virginia to New Jersey with just 2 months notice and began working at Breakthru!
- 2019: Flew overseas for the first time to visit Barcelona, Spain. It was beautiful!