Meet Our Team
Personal Training Manager
What does the BREAKTHRU culture mean to you?
Community. The expectations and standards challenge me to become better as a fitness professional and as a person.
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer since 2007
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Health Coach (formerly Lifestyle Weight Management Coach)
- Functional Movement Screen Certified – Level 1 & Level 2
- Precision Nutrition Certified Level 1 Coach
- 3.5 Day Mentorship with Todd Durkin (2-time Personal Trainer of the Year and trainer to Super Bowl Champions Aaron Rogers and Drew Brees)
Deadlifts! Conventional, Trapbar, Sumo, you name it. I pick things up and put them down!
Least Favorite Exercise?
Why do you exercise?
To make life easier with my kids.
What do you do when you are not helping people get in the best shape of their lives?
My life revolves around the ladies in my life. I love to be silly and play with my girls. I look forward to going out dancing with my wife and trying new foods that I can try to cook later.
I’m a lifelong learner and am always trying to perfect my craft. If I’m not reading about exercise science, I’m watching a video, listening to a podcast, or attending a course.
Who do you look up to and why?
My mom. Seeing her work ethic as I grew up inspired me.
Raising 3 kids by herself after my dad passed away couldn’t have been easy.
The sacrifices she made and time and attention she gave us really taught me what it means to love unconditionally.
SWEETS! I’m a chocoholic
If you were a superhero who would it be and why? Batman -Who wouldn’t want to have a genius-level intellect, be skilled in martial arts and at the peak human physical conditioning.
Notable Professional/Personal Achievements:
- 2006 – Went from 197lb to 145lb to regain my life and start off my career in fitness.
- 2010 – Mentee to Todd Durkin (2 time Personal Trainer of the Year and Trainer to NFL Quarterbacks, Aaron Rodges & Drew Brees)
- 2011 – Tested and reviewed the very first Tough Mudder.
- 2012 – Was a sponsored runner for Team Marathon Bar
- 2012- Completed my first Half Marathon (Rock ‘N Roll Half Marathon – Philadelphia)
- 2012 – Completed my first Marathon (Marine Corp Marathon) and helped my brother train to complete his first marathon too