Current Career Openings:
- Physical Therapist – Medford
- Physical Therapist – Voorhees
Contact Jonathan Zahner, Director Of Talent Acquisition, Call @ 732-538-7752
Top 5 Reasons To Join Us At Team Breakthru Physical Therapy + Fitness
With our 6th location now open, we’re expanding and looking for the next great Physical Therapist to join our team. Whether you’re a recent graduate or a veteran physical therapist, you’ll find opportunities for clinical advancement and upward mobility at Breakthru Physical Therapy. These are just a few of the reasons why:
For New Grads
- Company Culture: Stability of a larger organization to build a strong foundation and a small family environment that values the individual.
- Compensation Package: Competitive salaries with an additional structured, achievable, and transparent bonus program for further success. Awesome PTO package with paid education days included!
- Mentorship: A structured and defined 6-month mentorship program with 1:1 didactic learning to promote efficiency, evaluation skills, and treatment progressions for the outpatient orthopedic population.
- Clinical Advancement: Support with courses, license renewals, and APTA fees.
- Upward Mobility & Leadership Development: We promote clinic leadership from within. We are growing!
For Veteran Pt’s
- Company Culture: A company that focuses on successful patient outcomes while truly valuing its providers with an operational team led by therapists.
- Compensation Package: Competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, 401k, excellent PTO package.
- Clinical Advancement: Support with courses, license renewals, APTA fees. Opportunities to specialize in what YOU are passionate about!
- Upward Mobility & Leadership Oversight: A developed career ladder to promote success for therapists invested in leadership roles. We are growing!!
- Ways to Get Involved: Be a part of Quality Committee Teams, Clinical Mentors, Clinical Excellence Teams, or Community Outreach.
Ask About Our Sign-On Bonus Program!
Breakthru offers various sign-on bonus programs for our many positions and location needs. Please apply and we will begin working on your program.
If you’re looking for the chance to specialize in what YOU are passionate about, this is your opportunity. Enjoy the stability of a larger organization in a smaller family environment, and work collaboratively with a team that’s committed to excellence in patient care.