Meet Our Team
Kennedy Ilagan, PT, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Dr. Kennedy Ilagan found a passion for understanding the movement of the human body at a young age. This love began with gymnastics and has continued to grow into so much more through physical therapy.
Kennedy has had her fair share of injuries throughout her career as a gymnast, in which she received PT and learned the importance of patient education. Kennedy realized the need to understand why she was doing what she was doing and wants to share her knowledge and experience so that no one is left wondering, “what is the point of this?”.
Kennedy has a passion for learning and teaching throughout every interaction she has with all populations, however, she has a special interest in working with athletes, specifically gymnasts. She loves to create personalized plans that demonstrate an understanding of the demands of each sport and help achieve each individuals goals.
- Monmouth University 2020, Bachelor of Science in Health Studies
- Stockton University 2023, Doctorate of Physical Therapy
Born: Voorhees, NJ
Now Resides: Marlton, NJ
Quote: Experience life one day at a time
Kennedy’s Favorite and FUN Facts:
- Place to travel/Vacation: any beach, anywhere
- TV show: Chuck
- Movie: The Sandlot
- Singer/group: Dayglow, Harry Styles
- Athlete/Celebrity: Simone Biles, Jason Kelce
- Book: The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
- Sports team: Philly Philly