Meet Our Team
Lance Knaub PT, DPT, OCS
Dr. Lance Knaub helps athletes and “everyday athletes” of all ages and abilities achieve their goals and get back to what they love as quickly as possible. He treats people with sports medicine, orthopedic, and musculoskeletal problems, and specializes in transitioning clients from injury back to health, fitness, and return to sport.
He has been practicing for 20 years and has been in the health and fitness field for 24 years. He has been the team physical therapist for the South Jersey Jaguars semi-pro football team and assisted Haddon Township high school and Moorestown high school football programs with sideline medical coverage. His sports medicine expertise includes ACL tear rehab AND prevention, and he has been teaching this subject matter for 15 years as an Adjunct Assistant Professor for Rutgers South’s Doctor of Physical Therapy program.
Lance also specializes in (shoulder) rotator cuff injuries treated conservatively with physical therapy, and he completed his doctorate research on this topic and has done extensive speaking in this area. He also helps overhead athletes with labral injuries and other athletic shoulder problems.
Lance is passionate about Breakthru’s model of bringing physical therapy together with fitness, which allows our team of Doctors of Physical Therapy and Certified Personal Trainers to help you create a “balanced body” with adequate strength/flexibility/mobility in order to function optimally and prevent injuries.
- Rutgers University, 1994
- Robert Gordon University, 1998
- University of Medicine and Dentistry, 2003
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Rutgers University Doctor of Physical Therapy Program, 2003
- Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy (OCS)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified LSVT BIG Therapist for Parkinson’s
- Certified in the McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT)
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner (CMP)
Tip: Consistency is key. Make yourself a priority and make time to exercise, and stick with it.
Quote: Health is wealth.
Lance’s Favorite & FUN Facts:
- Place to Travel/Vacation: Italy
- Restaurant:Any restaurant in Italy:)
- Food:fresh Seafood in the summer
- TV Show:Homeland
- Movie: Wonder
- Singer/Group: Led Zeppelin
- Athlete/Celebrity: Ben Simmons
- Book: Dale Carnegie: How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Sports Team: Sixers
Basketball, traveling, exercise, reading, learning