Meet Our Team
Meghan Lanehart PT, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
My interest in physical therapy began at a young age. I was a very competitive swimmer growing up, though I had significant scoliosis.
Exercises recommended by my PT helped me to stay strong for swimming and improve my posture while I was in a brace to help manage my scoliosis, and I was amazed at how much better I felt! Ever since I knew this was the career for me!
I have worked in both inpatient and outpatient settings throughout my career and clinical affiliations. I have enjoyed working in the outpatient setting the most, as I get to watch my patients grow and improve over time. I have a special interest in pediatrics, and I have experience working with children with orthopedic and neurologic diagnoses between the ages of birth and 21.
I love having an active job and empowering my patients through exercise. I also love getting to know all of my patients and making their exercise sessions relevant to their activities and functions outside of PT.
- University of Delaware Class of 2018, BS in Exercise Science, Minor in Medical Diagnostics
- Arcadia University Class of 2021, Doctorate in Physical Therapy
Born: Ellicott City, MD
Now lives: Cherry Hill, NJ
Health/Wellness Tip or Quote: “A healthy outside comes from the inside.”
Meghan’s Favorite & FUN Facts:
- Place to Travel/Vacation: Ocean City, NJ with my family
- Restaurant: The Cheesecake Factory
- Food: Nachos
- TV Show: The Office
- Movie: Forrest Gump
- Singer/Group: Taylor Swift
- Book: All the Light We Cannot See
- Sports Team: Ravens/Eagles
Swimming, reading, walking with my dog