Dr. Zach is passionate about helping people reach their goals and return to the activities they love doing.
During his time at Widener University, he was highly involved in the university pro bono clinic that functioned to provide physical therapy services to individuals without access to proper healthcare in the community of Chester.
During his clinical affiliations, Zach became interested in treating concussions and conditions involving the shoulder, ankle, and spine. Zach received training in the McKenzie method for assessment and treatment of spinal conditions and achieved great outcomes in helping individuals eliminate pain.
Zach highly values the process of educating his clients on proper movement patterns and helping them increase their kinesthetic awareness for pain-free functional movement.
Zach is passionate about providing patient centered care and giving each individual the attention they deserve. Zach loves being a physical therapist because it allows him to help others explore the power of movement and live a full, meaningful life. Zach’s biggest tip to his clients is to believe in themselves and that a positive attitude goes a long way.
- Widener University Doctor of Physical Therapy in May 2018, Stockton University
- Bachelor of Science in Biology in May 2013
- McKenzie MDT training for treatment of spinal disorders during my clinical affiliations
Credentials: Doctor of Physical Therapy from Widener
Certifications: Rock Tape, Certified Vestibular Therapist, Certified LSVT BIG
Born: Cherry Hill, NJ
Now resides: Washington Township, NJ
Health/Wellness Tip/ Quote: Believe in yourself! Keep Moving!
Zach’s Favorite & FUN Facts:
- Place to Travel/Vacation: Rocky Mountains – skiing/snowboarding/biking
- Restaurant: Iron Hill
- Food: North Atlantic Salmon!
- TV Show: Game of Thrones
- Movie: Miracle
- Singer/Group: Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Athlete/Celebrity: Bernie Parent
- Book: Harry Potter series
- Sports Team: Philadelphia Flyers