Meet Our Team
Chloe Rothenberg PT, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
I have clinical experience working with patients of all ages in both inpatient and outpatient settings with a variety of orthopedic and neurologic conditions.
I’m passionate about working with others and living a healthy, active lifestyle. I love promoting the benefits of physical therapy and helping people reach their goals through exercise and education! Furthermore, I am committed to providing my patients with individualized plans and being a lifelong learner to provide the most up-to-date treatment techniques.
I love seeing patients achieve their goals and resume activities that they may have been unable to do prior to PT. I love working with different musculoskeletal diagnoses and helping everyone achieve a greater quality of life!
- Rutgers University Blackwood 2020, Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- The University of Delaware, 2017 blue hens forever!
- Certified LSVT BIG Therapist for Parkinson’s
Born: Long Island, Raised in Cherry Hill, NJ
Now resides: Cherry Hill, NJ
Quote: “Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.”
Chloe’s Favorite and FUN Facts:
- Place to Travel/Vacation: Hawaii
- Restaurant: Il Fiore
- Food: Pizza
- TV Show: New Girl
- Movie: Parent Trap
- Singer/Group: Thomas Rhett
- Athlete/Celebrity: Any of the Friends characters
- Book: Harry Potter series
- Sports Team: Go Eagles!
Working out, reading, going to the beach