Meet Our Team
Matthew Fredrick PT, DPT, CSCS
Doctor of Physical Therapy
As an athlete, I can identify with the injured athletic population and love to help them recover and return stronger than they were before. However, every person regardless of age or fitness has something that they are passionate about and something that their injury/illness/disability is preventing them from doing.
I love finding these life aspects that motivate people and pushing them to work hard, recover, and be better than the person they were yesterday.
I believe that it is our privilege to experience optimal health and fitness. This level is different for everybody, and one’s highest quality of living is different compared to the next person. The human body is strong, and we often underestimate the total ability of what we can do.
I love doing what I do because I get to breakthrough preconceived physical limits with the people at the moment that it occurs. Life is physical, and we often cannot do everything we want due to these physical limitations. It is rewarding to see people overcome these barriers and be able to experience all that life offers.
Life is returning to a sport for their senior year of school after an injury, it is having a catch with your child, and it is picking up your grandkids. Empowering the people I treat to be able to do these things is everything to me.
- The College of New Jersey 2013, Health and Exercise Science and a minor in Psychology
- South College 2018, Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified in the Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Certified in the Y Balance Test (YBT)
Born: Chester, PA but have lived in Mount Laurel since I was 2 years old.
Now resides: I live in Mount Laurel with my fiancée and with my dog, Finn!
Quote: “Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do.”
Matthew’s Favorite and FUN Facts:
- Place to Travel/Vacation: Cape May, NJ
- Restaurant: Iron Hill Brewery
- Food: Pizza or Tacos!
- TV Show: Community
- Movie: Pacific Rim
- Singer/Group: Zac Brown Band
- Athlete/Celebrity: Steven Gerrard
- Book: Harry Potter Series
- Sports Team: Liverpool and Any Philly Team
Mountain Biking, Hiking, Camping, Soccer, Snowboarding, Shore Trips, Making Wine