Meet Our Team
Mark Bailey PT, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
My passion as a physical therapist is developing individualized treatment plans specific to each patient’s requirements to reach their goals in a timely fashion. I follow a thorough evaluation process to identify these specific needs with a decade of experience.
My hands-on approach not only provides consistent feedback for proper form but includes advanced manual treatments aimed at resolving impairments found in the evaluation. I believe it is vital to consider all factors that may be resulting in a patient’s pain and use this information to help guide my treatment plan.
As a patient nears reaching their goals, I find it imperative to provide the appropriate tools to continue the right track. I enjoy treating all patients and always embrace a challenge. My education is never complete with continuous effort to build upon my knowledge base.
I enjoy keeping a light and fun environment of care where there is always an open dialogue and always feel fulfilled when a patient returns to their norm.
- Temple University Physical Therapy Class of 2013
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified (Golf Related Injuries)
- Mulligan Manual Therapy
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Taping Techniques
Born: Vineland NJ
Now resides: Cherry Hill, NJ with my wife Casey (Also a Physical Therapist) and son Cole.
Quote: “Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live.”
– Jim Rohn
Mark’s Favorite and FUN Facts:
- Place to Travel/Vacation: Costa Rica
- Restaurant: Lamberti’s Tutti Toscani
- Food: Gnocchi
- TV Show: Yellowstone
- Movie: Training Day
- Singer/Group: Frank Sinatra
- Athlete/Celebrity: Brian Dawkins
- Book: The E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
- Sports Team: Philadelphia Eagles
Golf, Carpentry, Exercising, Reading, and Spending time with my family.