Meet Our Team
Nick Nolan PT, DPT
Regional Facility Director
Dr. Nicholas Nolan is passionate about not only helping his patients reach their physical therapy goals but empowering them to adjust their lifestyle to improve and maintain long-term success.
To Dr. Nick, Physical Therapy is not simply treating a body part, but treating the entire person with a very personalized/patient-centered approach. He is an advocate for utilizing evidence-based research to guide his clinical practice towards quality care.
He has a clinical focus of Schroth which is a high-level therapy for scoliosis; a specific 3-dimensional reshaping of the thorax to arrest the scoliotic curve progression. He also has a clinical focus of LSVT which is a highly researched therapy for Parkinson’s disease with a goal of halting the disease’s progression and optimizing the patient’s safety and well-being.
Dr. Nick enjoys treating individuals of all ages and walks of life, hearing their stories, and being a part of that story to get them back to what they love to do.
- La Salle University 2010, Bachelor of Science
- Temple University 2013, Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Certified Schroth Therapist, C2
- Certified LSVT BIG Therapist for Parkinson’s
Born: Pennsylvania, PA
Now resides: Mullica Hill, NJ
Quote: “Health is Wealth”
Nick’s Favorite & FUN Facts:
- Place to Travel/Vacation: Hawaii
- Restaurant: Yard House
- Food: Wings
- TV Show: The Office; Game of Thrones
- Movie: Wolf of Wall Street
- Singer/Group: Mumford and Sons
- Athlete/Celebrity: Carson Wentz, Joe Sakic
- Book: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Stephen Covey
- Sports Team: Philadelphia Flyers/Eagles